Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Collin's last day of preschool was on Thursday. They had a short little program that over viewed the things that they learned. Last year they did nursery rhymes, he had Jack and Jill. When he said it he would say to petch a fail of water. This year he got Jack Be Nimble. He said it so fast that I could hardly understand. He goes from one extreme to the other.

He is excited to be done with preschool, because now he can "go to kindergarten." I am not sure I am excited, a bit sad may be the better word for it. He loves school so I am happy for him. His new thing with pictures is to stick his tongue out, put his arms up, and though you can't see it he is standing on one foot. Gotta Love it!


10 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Amanda- I got your message but I can't find your phone number! EMAIL ME! Thanks

Donahoe Family said...

Everytime I see a picture I think he reminds me more and more of Presto! SO, as I understand it, he must be quite the LADIES man! Kiddin!
Can't wait for the graduation pics! Love you - miss ya too!

Jones Family said...

Your blog is so cute! I am glad yo ufinally joined the bandwagon! :) We need to get together soon for a girls night out! I am in desperate need of one!

BeckyinQC said...

Hi Amanda! I was so happy to see you had a blog! We miss you guys not being in our ward and wish we could see you more often! At least I can see you online now huh? I can't believe Collin is starting school this fall. Yikes! Your family is definitely growing but cute as ever! I'm gonna add you to my list of bloggers so just know I'm keeping tabs on ya!

Annie Randall said...

So cute! I am debating whether or not to put Gunner in preschool or not this year because his b-day is right before the cut-off. I told my mom to email you an invite to her next boutique! Here's a link to my photo blog:
www.annierandall.blogspot.com
There is a link to my personal blog and website on there! It was really good to talk to ya and get to you know last week!

Terin said...

so I got the website for that purse you liked. amybutlerdesigns.com and its called the swing bag. You can only order the pattern online.

Donahoe Family said...

I guess I might not miss you as much if you would update your freakin blog!! :)

Jill Rosenhan said...

Oh my gosh! I always wonder how you are doing and am glad I stumbled on your blog!! I can't believe you have three boys! They are so cute! Frances, you, and me will have to get together sometime! It'd be good to catch up with you!

lissasue said...

TAG, Amanda, you are it;)
jimandmelissa-lissasue.blogspot.com

lissasue said...

Hello Amanda,
Tag, it is short and easy see my blog and read the TAG Post.
Love ya.